Monday 22 October 2012

That was EASY!

I started back on Phase 1 on the 10th - today is the 22nd and when I weighed this AM I was UNDER (by .4lb) where I was when I started maintenance in May.
It is JUST as easy the second time- so there is no excuse for letting that 6 lbs become 10, become 20 etc...

Now that I have taken off that 6lbs, I need to decide if I want to carry on for a while on Phase 1 and see if I can take off an additional 10 to 15, or if I should join my husband when he transitions to Phase 2.  Yep -- he weighed the other day - and was 1 lb from goal!  By Thursday when he meets with Carrie at Ignite Health and Wellness, he WILL be at goal.  Actually - he will be 30lbs PAST his initial goal, and 5 lbs past his second goal.  He is slimmer now than when we got married (back in 1990!).  His inches lost is something like 130" !! wow!  I know they often say that your inches equals your lbs lost, but because a good amount of my husbands extra weight was surrounding his internal organs (heart, lungs etc), we are unable to measure those inches.  I couldn't be more proud of my ol' man!

If I can take off 10 more lbs, I will be at the weight I was when we got married....hmmm - something to think about!

I have a number of coworkers who are on the program, they are doing incredible as well!  I think this really is a new diet revolution!

Good luck on your weight loss journey - it CAN be done!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment