Thursday 11 October 2012

Back on the PHASE 1

As of yesterday I am back on Phase 1.  I had gained that 6lbs while on vacation this year and the weeks in between my vacations, and then my hubby was out of town for 1 week, then another 3 weeks, so I deviated off the  maintenance lifestyle.   I ate and drank and ate and drank - and didn't follow the guidelines at all. I am NOT surprised that I gained this.  It DID take me 4 or 5 months to put it on.  The first while (3 months or so) on maintenance I was really good, I didn't find it difficult to follow the "rules" - and I deviated some, and still was able to maintain.  Just the summer that did me in.  Really - if I have to go on Phase 1 for a few weeks after a great summer -- really not a big deal.  Easy Peasy!

Thought I should nip this 6lbs (and the 2 more that seem to come and go) in the bud!.

I lost .4 of a lb yesterday, so I am on my way.
I MIGHT even decide to take off a further 10 or 15 0 depending on how I am feeling and how it is going etc. etc.
I actually forgot to have my 3rd protein pack yesterday - I remembered after supper...so I had heated up the chocoate drink (just a minute - at 30 sec intervals) and had hot chocoate.  Was nummy!  This is JUST as easy the 2nd time around as it was the first time, but I think I am more excited than I was before.  I KNOW the weight is going to roll off...

My hubby is 3 lbs away from his goal!  He has lost 203 lbs!  WOW!  he is 1/2 the man he use to be! 

THANKS to my new followers!  I now have SIX followers - that thrills me!  It means a lot to me that I have some people who really ARE interested in this journey we have taken.

until next time (I will try to keep you posted in a week).
kmac

No comments:

Post a Comment