Monday 17 September 2012

Maintenance / Anniversary / New follower!

Today is Sept 17th, 2012 - it was EXACTLY 52 weeks ago that my hubby and I started the IP diet.
So, happy Anniversary to us!  I have been maintaining for approx 4 months now -- so a third of the year.  I am up a tiny bit - (4-6 lbs), but it is due to extended holidaying.  I am back following the guidlines for maintaining.  If I don't take this couple of lbs off in a reasonable amount of time - I WILL pop back on to phase 1 for a bit.  NO WAY am I returning to that weight I was before!
My hubby -- OMG!  I am sooooooo impressed with how he has done / is doing.  He didn't acutally weigh on day 1, but we are fairly confident when we say -- he is down almost 200 LBS!  To have lost 197 lbs over a period of 1 year is just so impressive!  We have been married for 22 years and I have NEVER seen him like this!.  I measured him the other day -- he is down 121" !!  He is thinking that he maybe wants to take off approx. 7 or 8 more lbs - and then he is going to transition onto phases 2, 3 and maintenance.  I am so proud and happy for him - (and me, because he is more active and outgoing).
Over the course of the last year, we have been sharing our successes with family and friends and co-workers.. and 12 other people have signed up because they have been inspired by our success - most of them have done and are doing very well.  I am so pleased to have played a part in someone making this positive change in their lives.  What a great feeling!
Follower!  I have a new follower!   Thank you very much!  I am sorry that these blogs have tapered off and become few and far between.  I will try to do better.....Feel free to post a comment -- that should motivate me to get on here and update.
Take care all !  Good luck on journey's of your own.  IP Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment