Saturday 14 April 2012

Weeks 27 and 28 Ideal Protein Diet

I have been a bit remiss with my posting.  But I am still going strong, and so is my hubby!  In fact -- These 2 weeks have been excellent!  I have not gone off protocol at all.  Stuck like glue.  I believe it is due to the fact that I am getting darn close to goal, but my loss per week has slowed a bit. Still going down though, and that is all that matters.
Loss this weigh in - 3.6 lbs.  Total loss 68.4.
Measure up at next weigh in.  My clothes are all getting too big!  Even my "skinniest jeans".  I dug up some old jeans from the basement.  They fit - BUT - it has been so long since I wore them (some time around 1995 I think!) that they are soooo far out of style it is laughable.  My plan for this weekend is to purge all the clothes out of my closet that are too big.  Up til now I have been wearing those 2X shirts and 1X shirts and XL shirts, and those L shirts -- but really -- at this point I truely am a MEDIUM!  Wow -- that thrills me!  So, once I purge - I will see what I need to shop for.  Between jeans and shirts I am sure it is going to add up.  But HEY - I am so worth it!  We are planning a trip in July, at which point my hubby is hopes to also be close to goal.  He is sooooo going to need new clothes as well.  Each week he discovers that the clothes that he wore the previous week just keep getting bigger and bigger!
I am looking forward to learning how to maintain!  I have lost weight in the past, but then figured "I have this licked" - and not folllowed through to learn the art of maintenance.  One of the things that drew me to IP was their major focus on maintenance. 
Good luck to you on your weight loss journey as well!  We CAN and ARE doing this!
Until next time..
kmac

No comments:

Post a Comment