Tuesday 24 April 2012

Weeks 29 and 30 Ideal Protein Diet

And the successes just keep piling up!
Weigh in this time -- 4.6lbs down for 2 weeks
TOTAL lost - 73 lbs!
Inches lost this month - 8.25"
TOTAL inches lost - 69"  - hey, wait a minute - I am 5'-8" tall -- I have lost as many inches as I am tall!  How about that!
Measured my hubby - he is down another 11" - total loss in inches 86"!

I was a good girl this last couple weeks, no cheating or going off protocol.
So - as of today I am transitioning to Phase 2.
Instead of a protein pack and 2 cups of veggies for lunch.  I am to have 8 oz of meat and the 2 cups of veggies.  According to my coach, most people continue to lose a bit through this next phase.  We shall see.
I am planning to stay on Phase 2 for 2 weeks.

Speaking of my coach -- I just want to send a "shout out" to those GREAT LADIES at Ignite Health and Wellness in Salmon Arm BC.  They have been so informative, supportive, and given me "tough love" when I needed a reminder about why I had signed up to do this in the first place.  I HIGHLY recommend that if you are in the area and have the desire to drop a few pounds that you give them a call:
250-808-3580 or 250-833-8354

7 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Tina from Baton Rouge, LA. I have read all of your blogs and is very impressed. I have been doing the ideal protein program for 7 weeks now and have lost a total of 35.4lbs. I gained 1 lb last week due to eating out for my sons graduation and of course it was mother's day. Not too bad, I am back on track. But your blogs are very motivating and I have a total goal weight of 123 lbs to lose. I also think when I get closer to my goal I want to drop a little more, but i'll see. I'll save your blog to my favorites so i can check to see how u are doing in the maintenance phase. I am so curious how it will work in phase 2 thru 4. Keep me posted and congrats on the big weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina - CONGRATS on doing so amazing! and Thank-you for both reading and commenting on my blog. I have been very very bad about posting lately. Phase 2 was great, Phase 3 was great! and now I am on maintenance. It is pretty easy to stick to. So far I have actually lost a few lbs. I will try to post an actual blog soon. Good Luck - keep in touch.
      My husband is still on Phase 1 -- he has lost 92" -- OH YA! 92!! (still hasn't weighed, but I can actually see the lbs falling off him!). AWESOME! Love this diet plan!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the encouragement. At week 12 weigh-in I was down 61.1 lbs. I actually lost 14.9lbs in one week for week 12 and down 21 inches. My nutrionist was amazed and so was I. I have my ups and downs but for the most part this diet has changed my life. I am able to actually excercise as before I could barely walk a few feet without being in so much pain. Now I am able to walk for 1 hour. I am half way to my goal, wish me luck. I wish you and your husband much success, keep up the good work.

      Delete
    3. Tina -- how are you doing? I hope you are having continued success! Your rate of loss is incredible! You should be so proud, and I am sure you are an inspration to others!

      Delete
  2. Hey, i am a regular reader of your blog, i would love to share your content with my friends - Hunger Suppressant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Protein diet is not only good for the muscles building but also effective for the fat burning.
    If you want to lose your belly fat you can also take protein foods along with veggies diet and water diet.
    Fish, eggs, green vegetables, nuts, and green beans can help you to burn your body fat and lose your excess body weight.

    Maitland gym

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your post which is truly informative for us and we will surely keep visiting this website. We are also in same industry and welcome you to visit our website

    ReplyDelete