Thursday 22 March 2012

Weeks 25 and 26 Ideal Protein Diet

Well, it has been 6 months (26 weeks).  The time has just flown bye!  I have to say the rewarding feeling of all we have accomplished has far far outweighed any difficulties that we encountered over the last 6 months.
This weeks report :  Loss of 2.8 lbs (16 days) - total loss to date 64.8lbs.
Inches lost - this time only 2.75" (for a month) - which is CRAZY because my clothes felt like they got looser this month than other months!  Total inches lost to date - 52 1/2".  WOW!  That explains how I have gone done 4 sizes in my jeans!  This time all the inches were off my waist, and hips and thighs - which makes me very happy! 
Now -- Hubby - Loss in inches this time 11 inches!  Are you kidding me!!!  His is still doing great!  His total inches lost now is 75" !!  OMG!  He has now lost in inches more than he is in Height!  He is feeling GREAT!
True confession time again.....  I went away on the weekend of the 10th - with friends for a spa and overnight stay in a hotel.  We really enjoyed it, BUT I went off plan for 2 days.  So -- that being said - and the fact that I kicked out of ketosis and WASTED 3 days -- I am actually happy with my small loss this time. 
Time to buckle down and get these last few lbs OFF FOREVER!  Take Care - and Good Luck on any weight loss journeys of your own.
Until next time.  kmac

No comments:

Post a Comment