Wednesday 16 November 2011

Week 7 Ideal Protein Diet

Another week, another great loss!
When you hear "average loss for women is between 3 and 4 lbs per week".  Most of us think "oh ya, I have heard that before!".
This week -- 7th week done - LOSS of 3.0 lbs!  Total loss 25.8!
Seriously!
No major cravings, I guess that roller coaster that they talk about -- being caused from the sugar highs and lows - really is true.
Measurements taken - Total inches lost for me:  15.5"  (YES, they are taken in a total of 9 places - but I do not care!  It just proves that I am getting smaller, agreeing with what my clothes are telling me.
My hubby (who I have mentioned is NOT stepping on the scale) is down an INCREDIBLE 36.5"!!  WOW.  For the short amount of time we have been on this, that is more than impressive!  He is feeling great (as am I).
2/3 rds of our way through this 3 month committment!  It has gone by pretty quickly.
tty soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment