Tuesday 8 November 2011

Week 6 Ideal Protein Diet

GREAT week -- down another 3.2 lbs for a total of 22.8!
WOW - will this success ever stop?
I am a few days late in posting these results ....weigh in was last week.
1/2 way through this 12 week commitment - and very pleased.
I AM looking forward to easing off a bit over Christmas, but seeing the results makes sticking with it easier.
Hubby was away for a few days (*he took his protein packs with him and meat and veggies - and stuck to the program while he was away!)...I will admit to thinking on the way home one evening "he will never know if I stop and buy some BEER!" - BUT I did not, and I am happy with myself because of it.
There have been a couple of days where I had my 3 protein packs for the day (including 1 "restricted"), and I got the muchies later on in the evening - so I have given in and had a second restricted item.  NOT approved and NOT a good idea, BUT I am still losing, so I guess that choice was better than going all whole hog and getting a bag of chips or something.
Hope all is well in your world - imagine yourself 22 lbs thinner in 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment