Friday 15 February 2013

Followers! Maintenance! Summer is coming!

I have a couple of new followers!  How great is that!  Thanks for signing up.  I really am impressed with the number of page views my blog gets, but to see "followers" - just makes my day.... I feel sort of "famous". 

Please feel free to comment and share your experiences - or if you have questions, maybe I can try and answer.

I really don't have anything exciting to report....
I have taken off my Christmas weight - whew!  I do NOT want to face that big loss again!

Other than that -- just plugging along.   I am looking forward to summer!
Thinking about getting a BowFlex - do some muscle buidling before bathing suit season.  (although, I feel pretty good right now - more muscle will make it easier to maintain.).

kmac

One of my favorite recipes (we are going to keep buying the puffs, we love it so much) is:
6 chicken thighs,
Use Bullet and grind up one package of puffs..
Use like shake and bake...coat the chicken
Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 minutes on a pan that lets the fat drain away (I have a pizza pan where the top part has holes in it, and the bottom is like a deep dish pizza pan - it works really well!).

I will try to post more IP friendly Recipe's that we used.

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog this morning and have read through your entire weight-loss journey. Thanks so much for sharing. My husband and I started IP 5 weeks ago. So far I've lost 20 pounds and he has lost 30. We feel better than we've felt in years--maybe ever. I'm curious about maintenance. I'm actually kind of scared of it and want to know if you still feel in control of your hunger. While I know I have a while to go to get there, it's something that I think about from time to time. Then I get excited about how well I'm doing on my weight loss and I tell myself to just sit back and enjoy the ride and get there when I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8uk4xKo5dg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Leslie, sorry it has taken me so long to reply..(life - busy...you know how it is). Maintenance has been great! It has been almost a year now and I am up just a few lbs - not a big deal. I am finding it easy to adapt to this new way of life. We follow the guidelines for maintaining that were given to us and it really does work! I do not feel hungry because I always remember to put protein in every meal! Good luck on your journey as well. I am sure you will have great success! Keep me posted. Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete